Moon Juice is looking for an eager, organized, and strategic Head of Partnerships to help us ensure strategic relationships with partners, while spearheading an innovative affiliate program that drives brand awareness and client acquisition.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management across platforms: social media, events, sponsorship opportunities, giveaways, and more
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound requests
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest when appropriate
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Build a thriving affiliate program that taps into the audiences of key influencers to increase Moon Juice’s brand awareness and affiliate sales
- Deliver a great experience to our partners and affiliates when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners and affiliates, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and affiliates, and offer new ways to grow the partnership
Requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience in partnerships or community for 3 years
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication or similar relevant field
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Highly analytical, data-driven and understands how to evaluate success of a partnership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills. Ability to present ideas, processes, and metrics in a simple and clear manner
- Takes ownership, problem solves and demonstrates a high level of accountability
About Moon Juice:
Moon Juice is the trailblazing mecca for adaptogenic beauty and wellbeing. Created in Venice, CA by wellness rebel and entrepreneur, Amanda Chantal Bacon, Moon Juice is equal parts art and medicine and as much about plants as pleasure. We source the most potent plants on earth by carefully selecting the source of each of our ingredients to ensure the highest quality ingredients with maximum effectiveness. Our super-herbs, super-mushrooms and super-minerals are sustainably farmed in their native regions, harvested at peak potency, and imported whole. We perform custom extractions using natural spring water at a wind powered facility in the Pacific Northwest. The results are ingredients and products that are extremely potent, supremely pure, and radically effective.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Moon Juice may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. We may be unable to follow-up with each and every applicant. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation in order to apply for a posted job, please contact us at 310-730-5455 ext. 0409 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under federal law. Moon Juice is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.